Search This Blog

Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

MY SECOND AWARD



I have been honoured with 2nd award from some of my wonderful blogger friends. Thanks a lot to one and all who passed this award to me.
I am honoured with 'Liebster' award by MS. PRATHIBA SREJEETH from COOK-EZEE.
COOK-EZEE is wonderful blog and I wish everyone to visit and follow this blog to check the innovative and exceptional recipes. For the beginner it is one best blog I recommend and for the experts one best blog to discover and add new recipes to their account. I thank Prathibha heartily for passing this award .
'Liebster' means favourite or dearest in German.



Rules for accepting the award:



- Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their blog



.- Copy and paste the award to your blog.



- Reveal the 5 blogs you have chosen to award



let them know by commenting on their blog.- Hope they pass it forward by accepting and awarding it to bloggers they would like to honour
I would like to share this award with my blogger friends, the five best blog I wanted to pass this award and they are as follow.
1. Arathi @yummytummy
2. Nalini @nalini’skitchen
3. Smitha @kannada cuisine
4. Leena @nammasaviruchi
5. Sangeetha @sangeeta’s kitchen

14 comments:

  1. Thank u so much for passing this award to me..This mean a lot to me dear..Thanks again.

    Aarthi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your awards n wishing you many more..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Shilpa on your awards..Happy to follow your blog..drop at my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats dear,wishing you may more...Thanks a lot for sharing the award with me.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey,

    Congrats on your award!:)


    Dr.Sameena@

    http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your awards. Wishing you many more. I am announcing Valentines Special – my 1st blog event and a Giveaway.!. Please do be a part of it and send in your recipes..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hearty congrats dear :) keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats on the awards lovely site
    following you on google friends nice to meet you

    ReplyDelete
  10. heartily thanking all of u for the encouragement .. thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  11. Delicious and mouthwatering momos. Simply delicious.

    Deepa
    Hamaree Rasoi

    ReplyDelete